– 50ml Gin
– 60ml Folkington’s Mango juice
– 25ml lemon juice
– Top with Folkington’s soda water
1. Place the gin, mango juice and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake.
2. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice and top with Folkington’s Soda Water.
– 50ml vodka
– 150ml Folkington’s tomato juice
– Big squeeze of lemon juice (10ml)
– 6 dashes of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
– 3 dashes of Tabasco
– Pinch of celery salt and black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon of horseradish
– Garnish with celery stick
– Add 5ml (teaspoon) of Fino sherry on top as you like it.
For gin lovers swap the vodka for gin to enjoy a Red Snapper, or simply enjoy a Virgin Mary by serving without the alcohol.
– 25ml of gin
– 75ml of Earl Grey tea (brewed for 4 mins and cooled)
– 15ml lemon juice
– 15ml sugar syrup
– Top with Folkington’s Earl Grey tonic water
– Garnish with orange peel twist
1. Make the Earl Grey Tea ahead and allow to cool.
2. In a shaker add the gin, tea, lemon juice and sugar syrup
3. Shake and strain into a highball glass with ice.
4. Top with Folkington’s Earl Grey tonic water
5. Garnish with an orange twist.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.